Sunday, October 7, 2012

Merry Christmas (WCMD)

My final card for today. This card started as something very different but I had a image in my head. Since I love techniques, one lead to the other and I looove the final result.

What technique you would think :) Well to start with, I embossed on Acetate using 2 shades of green embossing powders, even thou it didnt turn out to be Acetate meant to heat emboss, I had to be extra careful. Then there are leaves with stamping on watercolor paper with bleeding effect. Finally the flower inked with distress inks and spritzt with pearl water.
I used my first love of Hero Arts stamps!!!I used the sketch and theme from Hero Arts October contest.

Here is the card:




Submitting this card to the challenge at 
The Young Crafters Blog : Learning is fun (I tried this stamping and embossing on Acetate technique. Love the effect)


Hope you like my creation.
Thanks for dropping by.


15 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Amazing and so gorgeous, Isha! I love the embossed gradient greens on acetate. Hope you win!!

Dawn T said...

stunning Isha. Your embossing on the acetate looks incredible. Looks like you individually added little dots of liquid pearls. Your flower is so pretty too.

Piali said...

Stunning card Isha! I'm sure you're gonna win!!!

Barb said...

My fave colors, Isha - so, so pretty! Love your take on the sketch and all the fun techniques you used! Gorgeous card! :)

Alyssa S said...

This is so beautiful! Love the embossing on the acetate, and the shading of the flower is beautiful!

Alyssa S said...

Oh yeah! Add this to the Ranger Distress Ink challenge since that's how you did the flower...

http://rangerink.com/tim-holtz-distress-seasonal-inks-now-available-all-year-long-and-a-contest-too/

TesaB said...

wonderful card, Isha!!!!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Isha! That flower really pops!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah, if you don't win, then there's something wrong in the universe. Isha, this card is beyond stunning! Wow!!

yyam said...

Oooh...this is sooooo pretty Isha! I love the colours of the magnificent bloom! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha you have a world of talent!! Such a fun selection of cards you made today. Each and every one has terrific color! Thank you for sharing.

Tee said...

so much in one card...amazing...love the blending on the flower!! awesome!

Agata said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the bright colors that go so well together!

Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love all the techniques you used! Thanks for playing along with us at YCU!

Marie said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)