Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hope your day is Awesome

Hello All!! So today was kind of a productive day for me. I saw a few challenges which really gave me a start :), I could create a few cards.

First up is a card, I created this card for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World (I was inspired by the curves, flowers, ceramic. I tried to give the ceramic look to the pot) Now there is another photo which inspired me to use these specific flowers. That is the Runway inspired Challenge photo. I was inspired by the bunch of tiny flowers blending into each other, the colors and that tiny touch of pink on the top of her dress.



I used some stamps by Art Impression watercolor line and stamped using distress inks.


Love these stamps, so easy to work with and the result is awesome!

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Card shoppe, (watercolor paper) Canson; Stamps:  (WC project series 9, Flower set, Foliage set) Art Impression, (Tilted Banner sayings) Simon Says Stamp; Dies: (Tilted Banner sayings) Simon Says Stamp; Inks: (Distress inks) Ranger Industries


16 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty, Isha! Your colouring is amazing and the blue woodgrain is such a striking background!

Angela said...

Your card is lovely, Isha!

Joni Andaya said...

So loving your card Isha...your coloring is fabulous!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Isha -- this is all kinds of gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Your stamping is SUPERB!! I love the image so much as it shows colors and depth! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Unknown said...

Sooooo beautiful! Love the shape as well!

Dawn T said...

Love this when I first saw it on FB Isha. It is simply stunning

Cindy C. said...

Awesome!! What a stunning, beautiful card Isha!

Jacquie Southas said...

LOVE the blue woodgrain background, LOVE the stamped image - fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

pretty card! I love the colors :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cris G. said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! It's pure perfection!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Oh my gosh, what a stunner! I just keep staring at those flowers :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing flowers and embossing!
CONGRATS!!! This is such an awesome card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Congrats on your Ric win - I love everything about this card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fabulous card and congratulations on winning!!!