Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Simply The Best

Hello All!!! So happy to get to my craft desk again...lol. Sharing here a card with you all, which I got inspired by the Runway Inspired challenge. Added motivation, one of my favorite company is sponsoring this time Penny Black. Love the stamps.

Here is the inspired by photo:


Isn't this unusual and amazing, luxurious shimmer :) So mesmerized by this I used pearl cardstock. I wanted to play with colors but didn't wanted to create the usual background or color an image....WHY??? cos this dress is unusual :) so I created these splashes of colors using Twinkling H2O. Love the effect. I used the sentiment by Penny Black.


Dont forget to join the hop and the challenge we have tomorrow as we are going to celebrate 
Lil' Inker Designs 3rd. Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Isha -- this is STUNNING! And I definitely need more details on how you created these perfectly artful splatters.

Nonni said...

Fantastic card, I love the idea to use h2o:s like this. Would like to give it a try. Stunning work!

Virginia L. said...

VERY creative take on the Runway photo, Isha! That touch of vellum is perfect and of course, the stamping is superb! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Tasnim said...

oh my! The color splatter look GORGEOUS! and I love the vellum strip with the embossed sentiment!!

Pamela said...

Super fun splatters!! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!