Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wishing you Joy

So, using my distress inks again, I color this GORGEOUS stamp by Unity. I took the inspiration colors from  the challenge at Unity.
I am also submitting this card for the CAS-ual friday.



cfc112


Once, I finished coloring, I made some tiny splatters and also put some Glitter on the dress, which really looks pretty cool in real.




Hope the glitter is visible in the close up.

Supplies: Cardstock: (Teal) DCWV, (Watercolor) Canson; Stamps: (Face the Sunshine, Wishing you Joy) Unity Stamp Co.; Inks: (Archival Black, Distress inks) Ranger Industries; Glitter: (Wink of Stella) Zig

19 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is stunning, Isha! I love your colouring and I would like to see you use more Unity! ;)

Lindsey said...

This is so perfectly coloured, Isha! Beautiful.

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely amazing, Isha- the colouring is second to none :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my, what a wonderful way to incorporate the colors from the challenge in your card! This is such a charming card I can hardly stand it. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Isha!

Mo said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön liebe Isha - tolle Farben, wunderschönes Motiv/Design und geniale Coloration !!!
Ganz herzlich,
MO

Dawn T said...

LOVE this young lady Just a gorgeous card Isha.

MariLynn said...

This is a great card. Love how you used the colors from the color challenge.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your card is absolutely Gorgeous!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Isha! Love your coloring and how you played with the colors!

JoAnn P said...

I love the splatters! They make the card.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful coloring and lovely CAS design, Isha. Love this Phyllis Harris image.

Piali said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Looooooooove your coloring!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love this! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS colouring & card Isha!

erin lee creative said...

GORGEOUS!

angie blom said...

this is just gorgeous Isha!!

Thienly Azim said...

This is gorgeous! Very beautiful coloring! Thanks for participating in the Unity Challenge!

Kiranmayee K said...

AWESOME! Loved everything, especially your colouring..
http://rangularekkalu.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! So stunning. I adore this card & the colors. Hugs~Patti