Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello All!!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial at the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog, if not do check HERE.

Today, I am playing along the birthday celebration at Neat and Tangled (Little Tangles) and also 10 minutes Craft Dash (my card took 9 minutes 55 sec.! ) I quickly colored the cute cupcake, clear embossed the bottom part using holographic embossing powder, on the top I applied some clear glitter.I didn't have much time to let the color flicks dry but I like the mix effect. Isn't it fun.
Huge congratulations Danielle!!




8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Super cute Isha.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and pretty!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this, Isha! Such a nice design. Thanks so much for playing at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Lindsey said...

Nice job getting this in under the time limit! It's such a great card, too -- love the little colour flicks!

Charlene B. said...

Oooo this is such a fun card, Isha! It's amazing that it took less than 10 mins. You did a fab job.
Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)

June Houck said...

Isha, this is a stylish and fabulous card! I love the striped strip (can't say that 10 times fast!) Wonderful splatters too.
Thank you for celebrating with us at Little Tangles :)

Rachel said...

awesome card, and even better in less than 10 minutes! that cupcake is so sweet :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

~amy~ said...

I love it!!!!
Delish!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles:)