Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Do what you Love!

Hello everyone:) I am still away on holidays, hope all my scheduled posts are posting on time..lol 

  IC_CS_Badge 

 IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature projects created by our Artists In Residence this week using products from ClearScraps. We hope you enjoy the creativity our team shares with you this week!  
I really love their Acrylic album, so decided to start an album for myself, I will be adding more pages later.

Front

Page 2

Page 3 and 4

Tutorial:
For the back cover, I first sponged some green StazOn ink onto the acrylic piece using our ink blushers.


 I then used the stencil by Clear Scraps and sponged some teal ink .


 For the front, I just sponged some Fuschia and Blue ink onto the acrylic.


I then used Gesso to cover the chipboard pieces and stamped  my images using StazOn.


Colored the images using Memento Markers. For sky and grass, I used Memento Luxe Electric Neon in Blue and Green. Just blend it with water. In the end, I stamped the text using the same blue and some butterflies and the sentiment using StazOn. For the shine on the butterflies, I used the Shimmer Spritz Sparkle.







Here are the other projects for today:

Isha Gupta (that's me)

Nancy Hawes

Penny Ward

If you've missed the other projects this week please visit the IMAGINE Crafts Blog.

Supplies:
Clear Scraps Album, Memento Markers (various colors), Electric Neon in Blue and Green, StazOn (Fuchsia Pink, Ganache, Cactus Green, Blue Hawaii, Orange Zest, Emerald City, St. Valentine), Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Sparkle), Stamps: Unity, Penny Black and Stampendous



8 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

I love this! It is fun and colorful! TFS!

Shelly said...

This is simply, beautiful!!! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful cards Isha!

Tenia Nelson said...

SO AWESOME!!!

Lisa Lara said...

So fun and artistic Isha.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous project Isha.

Blue Rose said...

Isha,
Beautiful album. Love the colors you chose. Great job on coloring your images. Great job.

Unknown said...

I love all of those bright beautiful colors. A very sweet book!