Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Fun

Hello everyone! Today's my day over at Timeless Twine Blog :)

Our theme is still summer and today I have a cute summer image for you. Just imagine sitting in a hammock, enjoying the sun and perhaps reading a book. Well, this Penny Black image sure is enjoying his time ;) I love how these two twine colors (pink and aqua) go perfect together! I created this watercolor look using Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Inks. They blend very well with water and the colors stay vibrant.



Playing along with the Curtain Call challenge: Anything Goes


Till later!

8 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Adorable

Celeste Goff said...

Isha, this card is simply amazing! I love the twine for adding great texture and the water colored background and image are just impeccable!

Dawn T said...

so sweet Isha. Love the twine for the hammock. Great summer card.

Lindsey said...

Being just a bit of a cat perso ;) I think this is absolutely perfect! What I'm really admiring most is that lovely artwork at the top of the card.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh Isha, this is just the cutest. I love the watercoloring.

Petti said...

This is so pretty!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Darling image. Fantastic coloring! Thank you for linking your card up at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge this week.