Monday, July 21, 2014

Space Coffee

Hi everybody! Today's a new challenge at Lawnscaping! The theme is watercolor. There are so many possibilities... You can use markers, inks, watercolor pencils and much more.


I really love this robo set by Lawn Fawn, so I had to use him again. This time, we went to space ;) I created the background using Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko irRESISTible sprays and brilliance pearlescent inks as my watercolor. The coffee shape is a Silhouette file.



Make sure to play along as Lawn Fawn is sponsoring the challenge. Bye bye :D


8 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

eeeeeek!!! LOVE this card!!! that little robot in coffee space is HILARIOUS!! and so cute!! ha ha!! i agree - LOVE that little robot! and that space scene...holy moly - it's STUNNING!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, my! This is too COOL, Isha!!! Love it!

Carol McCready said...

Adorable.

Deepti said...

Superb!! BG is stunning :)

Celeste Goff said...

That is so cute! I love that little robot!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

~amy~ said...

I
Love
This
To
Pieces!

Dawn T said...

Super cute card Isha.