Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tuning in to say Hi!

Hello Everyone!! Today, I am sharing my card at the Lawnscaping blog. I created a CAS card with some Copic coloring and misting.

I used the current challenge colors. You still have time to play, check out the details HERE. Love this combo. I was thinking of summer holidays while creating this card...it's just like someone is on vacation and saying "Hi" to friends/ family :)


Here is a peek




Hope you are having great time during your holidays. Thanks for dropping by!!

Supplies: Stamps: (stay tuned, a birdie told me, chit chat) Lawn Fawn; Inks: (Radient Neon in Electric Blue,Memento Tuxide Black, Memento Luxe- Morocco, Shimmer Spritz- Sparkle ) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko

3 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

So FAB card!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too sweet!