Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year in NEON

Hello everyone!! I know...I know, I am not blogging much but with kids and hubby at home for 2 weeks, I hardly get any ME time ;) And we are re-organizing our bedroom/office space too. I have to make my craft table more useful...
And finally it's snowing here...we already have about 20 cm snow and it's snowing more n more :) The temp. yesterday night was -11

So, here is a card, which is on the Imagine Crafts blog today! Check out the full tutorial and supply list HERE.
And this is how I got inspired to create this card....I've always loved soft colors and never thought I could love Neons, ever!! When Imagine Crafts introduced the new Radiant Neon inks last year, I was a little bit scared to try them but I did give them a go. Little did I know that I will fall in love with this line of ink! LOL So for my New Year’s card, I used my favorite Radiant Neon inks along with the subtle shimmer of the Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and the recently introduced Radiant Neon irRESISTible Pico Embellisher




Year 2014 was quite good to me in terms of Crafting. I worked with some of the best teams, I got published a lot including covers of the magazines.  Also I got published in the magazines in UK. Most of all a dream came true, when I was picked a World Card Making Day 2014 winner by Paper Crafts& Scrapbooking magazine. Hope the new year will bring more challenges and new adventures :) Do keep checking my blog...I have some special things coming up :)

I wish you all a Happy New Year 2015! Enjoy and Have fun!




6 comments:

joy said...

A fun and happy card, Isha! I like the looks of these inks although I don't own anything neon. Happy New Year to you.

Lindsey said...

Wow, Isha! This is so incredibly bright and fun!

Shelly said...

So fun and awesome, Isha! Have a Happy New Year! :)

Marlene Bonetti said...

Dear Isha
Your card is awesome! Wishing you all the best for 2015!

~amy~ said...

I adore neon! love your fun card Isha!
Thanks for the awesome pretty mail!

Wida said...

So cute.