Monday, January 5, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #97

Hello and Happy New Year to all my blog visitors and friends!
Finally the long break is over...hubby and kids went to office and school. I just have to clean up the house and then I will get some much needed ME time :)

Today we have a new challenge at  Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "Pinterest inspired Winter card". I really love the inspiration photos...but this one in particular just spoke to me. 


Can you guess, what inspired me :) Yes, I got inspired by the top middle bokeh effect with those colorful lights and snowy glitter, blue...but then, the left photo on the bottom line also was my next favorite...love how innocent that owl is looking :) and the card came along in a jiffy. As you know me, I love techniques, colors and mostly like keep my cards CAS (well it depends on which products I have to showcase). So would you believe this card is totally one layer card...some masking, use of emboss paste...love the dimension the embossing paste gives. My favorite products by Imagine Crafts and Lawn Fawn!! I will soon be doing a tutorial or video on how to create this. Do let me know if you are interested.









I hope you did get inspired and play along with us. Our sponsor this month is Ellen Hutson store :)
I am submitting this card at  Virginia's view challenge "A Clean Slate".



Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Crazy4Challenges: Clean and Simple

For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and other stamps, Memento Luxe inks and lots more HERE at Scraphouse shop.

18 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute card! Love the colored embossing paste!!

~amy~ said...

this is gorgeous Isha!

Shelly said...

This is stunning, Isha! Love!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what a gorgeous design! Love everything about it, Isha! The glitter detail is astounding! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge! Happy 2015!

Sue McRae said...

Love the colourful dots on this sweet card!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet image and all of the sparkle and shimmer it has!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is beautiful! I would love a video to see how you got this so sparkly all over! :)

NatQuebec said...

Yes I am interested !!

Chark said...

love this--would love a video to see how you made it!

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you told us -- I would have never guessed this is a one-layer card! Such a beauty, Isha.

jenn shurkus said...

Can't wait to see the tutorial video! Awesome card!!!

Neha said...

Beautiful card. Love the colored embossing paste:)

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Isha. A very Happy New Year to you. Hope you enjoyed your ME time. I've just had a couple of days ME time and loved it.

Michelle said...

Isha, your card is simply beautiful! I love the coloured paste and the glittery background to the beautiful scene!

Samantha Mann said...

OH MY GOSH!!! this is ONE later?!?! it's beautiful!! wow!! the colors and texture and just WOW!! LOOOOOVE those rainbow snow flakes?!!? how did you do that!! wow!! i honestly could look at this card ALL day!! it's stunning!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing card Isha! I love how you created the bokkah effect!

Alba said...

Isha, I love your card wish I could vote for you in one of those challenges :)

Leanne said...

First time visiting your blog...your card is beautiful and I hope you do post a video. I would be very interested .in it