Monday, January 19, 2015

Celebrate

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Today we have a new challenge at  Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "Create you own Background".


I love creating my own backgrounds using various techniques. Today, I used 2 shades of perfect pearls a light blue and gold. I stamped the images using VersaMark ink and applied perfect pearl powders over it, it gives really lovely soft shimmer effect. I then die-cut the tags twice using vellum. Stamped and embossed the sentiment. I stamped this cute bunny and colored it using Chameleon pens. 


Look at the subtle shine!


I hope you will play along with us. Our sponsor this month is Ellen Hutson store :)

For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and other stamps, Memento Luxe inks and lots more HERE at Scraphouse shop.

Supplies:


6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my stars! this is SOOOOO pretty!! those fireworks in the background are AMAZING!! i love that you just added the perfect pearls to the versamark - GORGEOUS!! wow! i can't get over how awesome it is!!

Katia said...

Beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card Isha!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha. Love the background you've made.

Shelly said...

Sooo CUTE, Isha!