Friday, January 23, 2015

Hello and Smile!

Yes, that is what I was looking for when I started creating these cards. I was very stressed out as my Cuttlebug broke 2 days back. I was feeling sad as then I realized how much I depended on it :) I feel it's some sort of defect in the material as it shouldn't have broken from where it did.....

Anyhoo! I ordered a new Big Shot yesterday. I am feeling happy but deep down I was missing my bug. Guess what came to my rescue? Making some quick cards. Crafting sure is a stress reliever for me. 
Now since the beginning of this year, I have decided to use all my beautiful papers and embellishments, which I keep hoarding :)

For my first card, I used some Heidi Swapp papers from the Dreamy paper pad, Avery Elle: The Everyday collection papers, some embellishments from another of the Heidi Swapp collection. My favorite Delicata Gold and black ink by Imagine Crafts and also the falling hearts stencil by Simon Says Stamp :)



For my 2nd. card, I used Avery Elle everyday collection papers, punchinella, stamps from Technique Tuesday, washi by Lifestyle Crafts, Project life card by Heidi Swapp



I will be adding the supply list later on! Sorry got to go...

5 comments:

Piali said...

loooooooooove them!!! Have fun with new BigShot!!

Shelly said...

These are so fun and sweet, Isha! Love them! And a broke Cuttlebug?!...I would contact the company and let them know. ;) However, enjoy the Big Shot! :)

Deepti said...

Love these !! How cute and colorful they are :)

Celeste Goff said...

Two great cards Isha! I love the winking smiley face on the first card...too cute!

Carol McCready said...

Great cards. Love those colors.