Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Seems like I use Birthday cards the most :) This is my 2nd. card for today. I got inspired by Winnie&Walter blog challenge.  They are celebrating their 1st Birthday and have so   many lovely challenges. I got inspired by the "Gradient" Challenge with Vanessa and the CAS + freestyle collage with Gayatri!
I don't have many of their stamps yet so I took chance to play with the cut file...I love them and it was fun to use my Cameo again :) I used my Cameo to cut and draw this Awesome flower...if you know me, I love flowers :) Then I sponged some ink onto it and then filled the lines using the black Chameleon detail pen. It comes with 2 tips and the fine .4 mm is just perfect for such smaller areas. I then cut the word happy onto a piece of vellum, again using my cameo...stamped and embossed it using some WOW! Black embossing glitter. For the background I just stamped the word "birthday" repeatedly using a rainbow of colors. Finished it using some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.


6 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty, Isha!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love how you stamped the bg!

Indy's Designs said...

Wonderful and super festive!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Isha.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So Beautiful and cool! LOVE your bg stamping too!!!

Caryn said...

Love the background you created Isha - the big bold flower looks gorgeous against it.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx