Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Happy Hello

Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed all the photos and videos of CHA 2015 by so many amazing people. It's such an amazing place to be...I hope to visit there someday :)

So, for my today's card I got inspired by Winnie&Walter blog challenge. They are celebrating their 1st Birthday and have so many lovely challenges. I got inspired by the colors of Heather's challenge: create a card incorporating white, silver/gray, mint/aqua and blue!


birthday-bash--challenge-blog-banner

I used kissing technique onto my card using the Peppermint Zone stamp. And the sentiment from the Big, The Bold and the Happy are my favorite:) Love the effect and the color combo.



CAS.ology Challenge: I used the Peppermint Zone stamp for the first time.
Virginia's View Challenge: A clean slate, stamp kissing for some interest and heat embossing for some texture for this CAS card :)

    

Supplies:


13 comments:

Heather P. said...

I know I already left you some love on FB, but I just LOVE this card. So gorgeous!! :)

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hi Isha! Such a nice card! Love your technique!

Shelly said...

So pretty, Isha! Love!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Ishal, a lovely design and gorgeous colour scheme......your silver embossed and peppermint stamps are both beautiful!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Deepti said...

Beautiful! Love the mint with silver circles :)

Lindsey said...

You "kissed" those circles perfectly! Awesome card, Isha.

Unknown said...

Sweet card Isha! I love the color scheme... so clean and simple, but VERY pretty! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Nina-Marie :)

Dawn T said...

stunning Isha. Love the result of the kissing the plain circle.

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely colors and fabulous card!

Darnell said...

Eep! Peppermints in this color are incredibly awesome, Isha! I love this whole happy design!! Thank you for entering it in the fun CASology NBUS challenge! You should enter my NBUS Challenge again, too, since you used NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

Gillian R said...

Such a pretty card, love the aqua and silver combo. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Ardyth said...

Love the sparkly silver and the movement of the bubbles (and the clever way you created them!) So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous masculine card Isha! I love the design and the colours are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx