Sunday, January 11, 2015

3D Home Decor

Hello Everyone!! Today, I am at Lawnscaping blog. I created this Home Decor using Lawn Fawn Stamps. I used a cut file "3D Trees Wall Art" from the Silhouette store.
This looks so pretty in my daughters room as she just loves these critters.


I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored in using Copic Markers.
Submitting this for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (Using these 3D kind of delicate home decor files from my Cameo)
Since I used this new to me Cameo file style, I am submitting my card to the NBUS challenge. I find it's fun :)


Supplies: 
Stamp: Lawn Fawn (Critters Ever After);   Silhouette file: 3D Trees Frame; Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo black); Copic Markers

10 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Isha, this card is stunning, I could look at it all day! I'm your newest follower :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Isha this one looks stunning!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Shylaashree said...

cute card isha, i love your colouring

Dawn T said...

super cute card Isha

Deepti said...

Awww such a sweet card :) love the bright colors !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Sweet and fantastic colouring!! Hazel x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Isha, such a lovely scene you've created with the great design, your images are just adorable!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Smita Satish said...

Lovely card Isha!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic card Misha!

Darnell said...

This room decoration is utterly fun and fabulous, Isha! I love everything about it and I can see why your girls are thrilled to have it in their room! The colors are so vibrant!! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3! Hugs, Darnell