Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! 

So, for my today's card I got inspired by Winnie&Walter blog challenge.  Well I made 2  cards 2 days back but didn't get time to post them :) Winnie&Walter are celebrating their 1st Birthday and have so  many lovely challenges. I got inspired by the "In Rotation" technique challenge with Kelly and the CAS + freestyle collage with Gayatri!


birthday-bash--challenge-blog-banner

I used the back of this small stamp from the Big Bang Confetti set and stamped rotating it to create my flowers. I then cut this circle file using my cameo, sorry, I forgot where I got it from. It was a free file. Then I cut the word happy from the cut files which comes with "The Big, The Bold, and the happy" using Cameo and then stamped and embossed the happy word using WOW! embossing powder. I used the inks by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko







Supplies:


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a fun and happy card!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous colour. Love this card Isha.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Isha!

Lin said...

So very clever, Isha! You have a good eye! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sarah G said...

Such a clever use of that stamp, Isha! Love the aqua and red - really fresh and fun :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Eeek!! I LOVE it, Isha! I was stumped what stamp you used to create those chunky flowers, and come to find out you used the BACK of the stamp ... SO creative! Super fun post. Great surprise! So glad you joined this challenge at winnie & walter!!