Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone!! Today we have a new challenge at  Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "White on White"! 


I used some translucent paste and white glitter to create the snow and some silver embossing powder for my sentiment and image. I also used some mirror foil to mat my focal panel.



Stamp: Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Arctic, Joy to the Woods,  ); Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (VersaMark); Simon Says falling snow stencil; Glitter: Ranger

For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and and lots more HERE at Scraphouse shop.

8 comments:

Peanut said...

So cute and I love LOVE the white on white action. The snow owl is just perfect. He made me smile... and made me follow you!
hugs, Asha

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Shelly said...

So sweet, Isha! Love!

Samantha Mann said...

Love this!! That owl looks so content and happy! The embossing paste background, totally is amazing!!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, so very pretty! I love the white on white with that little touch of silver!

Dawn T said...

delightful Isha.

donna mikasa said...

So very sweet!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love this; I had to Pin it twice - to my Lawn Fawn board, and to my Christmas board!