Sunday, November 30, 2014

Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko and RubberMoon stamps cross promo

IC_RMoon_Badge


  IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we'll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts' line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon. Be sure to visit the IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon blogs daily for more projects and ideas!

I have 2 projects for you today. Here is a card I created. You can check the supply list and directions HERE. I really love the Rubbermoon stamps. I love the cute images and some awesome background.




For my 2nd. projects, I created this clock they have. It was so much fun creating it and now my younger daughter cleaned her table, so she can put it there...I am happy about the cleaning part a lot...lol


Direction:


Apply Luxe ink in wedding dress directly onto the base and circle.


Apply irRESISTible Pico embellisher in black onto the number panel. This gives a nice dimension.


Apply some Radiant Neon inks through the MFT stencil using finger dauber, let dry.


Keep the stencil back and then stamp the background using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Sponge some ink to the edges.

Supplies: 



3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME projects!!!

Ink Stained Roni said...

That card is just darling! So cute and your clock is so fun!
TFS!

Jamie said...

Love these!! That clock is awesome:)