Thursday, November 13, 2014

Have a very Fawny Holiday Week {Day4}



 Hello friends!! Today is the day 4 of  A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2014, where the Lawnscaping Challenges team is teaming up with the Lawn Fawn design team to bring you tons of holiday inspiration! 
Today, I have 2 cards for you. I really adore these cute stamps by Lawn Fawn and it's so much fun creating with these.

For my first card, I created a shaker element. I used lots of vellum for all my stamping:) I like how Imagine Crafts Brilliance inks look on vellum. Soft and little shimmer. 




For my 2nd. card, I did, what I always love....some watercoloring:) I used some of the memento dye inks to color. For the snow, I used pico embellisher in wedding dress and sprinkled some glitter on top. I used the branch for my owl from the Home Sweet Home stamp set and the berries from Joy to the Woods . It is so easy to mix and match all the stamps:)




 Make sure to tune in each day to have your socks knocked off! And did I mention, there're prizes? 


Please head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to check out all the other amazing Very Fawny Holiday Week samples created by the rest of the girls and don't forget to come back again tomorrow for Day 5! See you then!
I am submitting my 1st. card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog: "STARS" I have tiny star confetti in my shaker :)

Supplies: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Snow Day, Critters in the Arctic, Joy to the Woods); Inks: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (VersaMark, Expresso Truffle-Luxe, Memento dye ink - bahama blue, expresso truffle, morocco, bamboo leaves, Brilliance - pearlescent lime, thyme, sky blue; rocket red); Imagine Crafts: White embossing powder

12 comments:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards, love the embossing on vellum & gorgeous watercolouring :)

Lisa Lara said...

Two sweet and fabulous creations Isha. I love the shaker.

~amy~ said...

isha, your shaker is awesome! Love it! The owlie card is stinkin' adorable.

Unknown said...

WOW. both of these cards are eye-catching. Love the watercolor!!

BeverlyBL said...

Both cards are super sweet. I love the little red bird accent. So cute!

Laurel Beard said...

Your owl card stole my heart. I had to order this set after seeing your card and because the owl reminds me so much of Hedwig from Harry Potter, ha ha!

Shelly said...

These are awesome, Isha!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Isha, your cards are always so amazing! I love the watercoloring!

Beth H. said...

I absolutely love the owl card! Your water coloring is gorgeous! And shaker cards - always a favorite!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this shaker is the sweetest!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. They are both so cute, I love the design of your shaker card and your water coloured owl is just adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Lindsey said...

Such beautiful cards! The watercoloring is incredible and I love how pretty all the stamped vellum looks on the shaker. You've certainly inspired me!