Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Imagine Crafts and Lawn Fawn Inspiration week

Badge_LawnFawn This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the fun and amazing stamps from Lawn Fawn! Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts' products along with rubber stamps from Lawn Fawn. Be sure to visit both company's blogs daily for ideas, tips and techniques from our design teams.

I really enjoy the cute and adorable stamps by Lawn Fawn and to combine them with the Imagine Crafts products is total Fun :)

Here is what I created. You can check at the Imagine Crafts blog for lot more inspiration.





And before you leave, I want to share this exciting event coming up next week at Lawn Fawn




4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

They are the sweetest woodland creatures Isha! Love your design.

Jamie said...

This card is awesome! Thanks for the tutorial! I love how you used the memento inks! I have some but never used them that way. I'm definitely going to now:)

Virginia L. said...

Truly beautiful, Isha! You make these products shine!

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha. A beautiful card.