Monday, November 24, 2014

Chalkboard Thanks Cards

I am was up at Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko blog on Saturday but couldn't post my card here as we all got flu and I felt so tired with running nose, fever and cough. Hubby and my younger one are still home. I am feeling a bit better today.
I have a Thank You card for you, we all need these especially at this time of the year. As you all know the chalkboard effect is very trendy these days, so I decided to combine the chalkboard effect with a multi-inking technique. Check out the supply and instruction on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE:
 My card

More later, I have so much work to catch up on :) Still feeling tired though...lol

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is STUNNING! I love the black background! The colors are amazing!

Dawn T said...

What a beauty Isha. Love the colour on the black background.

~amy~ said...

Isha, I hope that you feel better! I LOVE this card!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful! I have this stamp set yay! I'm off to find out how you made this:)

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :)