Saturday, November 8, 2014

Neon Merry and Bright

Hello everyone!!! I am still so excited about my news HERE. Today, I am up at Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko blog sharing a Christmas card. I created lots of Christmas cards this week so, today I wanted to create a card using non.tradional colors. I love the colors of the neon inks by Imagine Crafts.

I really love these playful penguins by Mama Elephant. If you would like to check, how I created this card and the supply list, please check the Imagine Crafts blog.



Playing along the challenge at Mama Elephant and me challenge blog and the sketch by CASE this sketch challenge.


14 comments:

lostinpaper said...

A BIG Congrats on your wonderful news Isha, saw you in the winners line up!! Love your sweet little penguins too sitting on the pink Merry, I'm so glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

Linsey R said...

This is such a darling card Isha! I love the pop of bright neon pink on the sentiment It's just like one of those adorable penguins skated the word out on the ice!! Super CUTE!!! And a I read the awesome news Holly announced on PCC about your card!!! Yayyyy!!! I'm thrilled for you and I can hardly wait to see it...next year hehe!! How exciting and neat for you!! enjoy it!! And have a great weekend!!! :D

Shelly said...

Super sweet card. Isha! Love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card, Isha! Love these penguins and the fun neon inks! HUGE congrats on your news too! So happy and excited for you! xo

Lindsey said...

Those penguins are the best, aren't they? They look so cute the way you've used them on this card!

Piali said...

Super cute card! I love it!

~amy~ said...

Way cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Super lovely card and congrats on your great news!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love how the penguins are skating on the sentiment! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Alice said...

this is so super cute, Isha! love love it!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable take on the sketch! Love those ME penguins and how you placed them on the sentiment! So cute!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mama Elephant & Me! /Karin