Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Have a Very Fawny Holiday Week 2014! {Day 2}



 Hello friends!! I am super excited to be taking part in A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2014, where the Lawnscaping Challenges team is teaming up with the Lawn Fawn design team to bring you tons of holiday inspiration! 
Today, I have this cute CAS watercolor card on the Lawn Fawn blog. As always, I love to use my memento dye ink to color the background and images. I used the "Snow Day" stamp set, I adore these cute bunnies and the tree border. I colored the heart, then applied VersaMark ink and embossed using iridescent embossing powder. I used some glitter for the snow, which I always like on my holiday cards :) 




 Make sure to tune in each day to have your socks knocked off! And did I mention, there's prizes? 


Please head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to check out all the other amazing Very Fawny Holiday Week samples created by the rest of the girls and don't forget to come back again tomorrow for Day 2! See you then!

Playing along the AAA cards challenge: Play with watercolors

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Isha, this is awesome...love the background trees and the scenery you designed!

Lisa Lara said...

So sweet and beautiful Isha.

Tracey McNeely said...

Isha this is so super sweet, LOVE the scene you created!!

Shelly said...

Isha, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Corrie said...

Very cute, love the gliter

Beth H. said...

Your water coloring is magnificent! Thanks for the inspiration.

cghundley said...

So very cute!
Love the bunny
and bird and the
stickles.
Carla from Utah

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card Isha! The background is simply amazing!

Angela said...

Isha, your card is totally adorable! Thank you for watercoloring with us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Great watercoloured background trees and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Victoria Lavender said...

Your card is sooooo attractive! I love Lawn Fawn. Wonderful watercolor for our challenge at AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet scene!