Saturday, June 20, 2015

Chameleon Markers, Art Impression and Perfect Paper Crafting Hop!

Hello and welcome to another wonderful hop today. Chameleon Color Tone Pens is having a fun week long hop with Art Impressions and Perfect Paper Crafting 

Here is a card which I created using products from all the three companies. I really had fun time using the perfect brush tool by Perfect Paper Crafting to create the striped background :) The stamp I used is "Pleasures to The World 2015" by Art Impressions



I also have a card with step by step instructions onto the Chameleon Marker Blog. Head over to the Chameleon Marker Blog HERE and comment there to win some fabulous prizes.
Here is a peek of my card on the blog.


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fun...love the vibrant colors!

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely fun cards. beautiful coloured.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fabulous! I love it.

D.Ann C said...

I just love those square scenes and your fab coloring of this one!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the sentiment on this stamp. The coloring is brilliant and fun. TFS

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful cards! Awesome coloring and stamps!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous colouring Isha and I love the vellum layer :-)

LChippy76 said...

LOVE This Card....Design, Layering, Colors etc. TFS!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful!!! I love this scene

GinaF said...

Love your coloring on this! This card is a perfect one for the men in my life! Love the airbrush background and the vellum layer. TFS

Liz O. said...

Lovely card! Very clever use of the vellum panel. Love the image and coloring, TFS!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Isha! Love that you used products from all 3 companies!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

FABULOUS!!!!