Friday, June 26, 2015

Thank You


Hello Everyone! Today, I have a few cards to share with you. I made them but didn't get time to blog as it's crazy busy here cos of the up-coming summer break. Wish I had more time to play along as lots of ideas are floating in :)
Anyhoo!!! My Favorite Things has "Summer School" theme going on so, I created my card based on 2 challenges: Lesson 4: Balance: Line

Print

I wanted to make a complete CAS graphic card and this was just perfect for me. I used my sentiment as Focal point and the lines immediately draws the eyes to it. T emphasize it more, I used some enamel accents of the same colors as the cardstock.
I used the colors from the MFT color challenge!




Playing along the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



6 comments:

Liz O. said...

Fabulous card Isha! Love the contrast of the background and the colorful stripes and dots! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!

Deepti said...

Thos colors are so striking on a black base :) fantastic card!

Aileen said...

Great card Isha love the colours you used.

jintyoo7 said...

Just had a look through all your latest postings Isha - Wow, you are on a roll! These are truly beautiful (picked up some inspiration along the way - LOL). Make sure you jot those ideas down before they float off!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Isha! I love the bright colors against the black background!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Isha! sweet CAS card, I adore the bold colors against the black! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*