Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hedge Hugs

Hello and happy Sunday Everyone! Today, I have my card up at Lawnscaping blog. I decided to share a cute CAS mixed media card with you as this is one of my favorite style of cardmaking too :)

I used some text tissue paper, embossing paste, vellum, gesso, All purpose Ink by Tsukineko and some stencil to create this look.
Aren't these hedgies cute :) Love them.
First I applied a little gesso to my mat layer. Then, adhered the strips of tissue paper. Now it was time to add some color onto it. I used the All Purpose ink for this effect. Then I applied some embossing paste through a stencil. I colored and fussy cut the images :)



Playing along the current challenge over at A Blog Named Hero

and
Craft Stamper Take it Make it challenge: Texture (I used texture using embossing paste, watercolor layers, vellum, color splatters etc)
Supplies



8 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a sweet card and I love! how you did that great bkg.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE it, girl!!

Shylaashree said...

nice card isha

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha

jintyoo7 said...

How cute Isha - and fab use of mixed media :-)

Catherine Pooler said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! It's so fun and so different. I totally want to CASE it!

Bhavana said...

your card is so cute.. totally loved the mixed media background.

Linda said...

This is so cute .... Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx