Monday, July 20, 2015

HOOT! It's your Birthday...

Hello Everyone!! 

It's time for this month's Color Challenge at SugarPea Designs. I really love this combo and it's perfect for a masculine card :)


I used this cute Owl image from Classroom Cupid set for my card, some watercolor and a bit of embossing paste and glitter. I kept my card CAS to emphasize on the cute image :) I also applies a bit of shimmer to the owlie :)






Challenge-Prize-Graphic-300x203

Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!
Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDCCC3 so that we may check out your beautiful work
Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

Supplies: Click on the Graphic to go to the shop :)


Inks: Memento Luxe: Nautical Blue, Toffee Crunch; Memento Dye ink: Bamboo Leaves, Bahama Blue; VersaMark (Imagine Craft/ Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: Metallic Platinum (WOW!)





4 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, too cute! Love it!

Dawn T said...

what a cute card Isha. You are so talented.

Marlene Bonetti said...

What a lovely card! I love the little owl ♥

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Isha! Love that little owl!