Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SugarPea Designs July Sweet Peek Day 3

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs July release week DAY 3 and we still have lots of awesome products to share with you :)

For my card I used this wonderful set...As soon as I saw this image...my thoughts wandered to underwater so, I created the background using some mixed media. I really love how it came out. I created the frame using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.

I embossed the image onto an acetate using Black Glint embossing powder by WOW! This has a lovely subtle sheen to it.
To create the background, I cut my stamp to take the bubbles part....don't worry, nothing will happen to your stamp :) I stamped and embossed it using white embossing powder and did some watercoloring using various Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Kaleidacolor inks. Then I used the script stencil and used some iridescent Creative Medium. Finally some Shimmer Spritz gold spray!





Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will choose one lucky person to WIN the "Anchored" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.

Click on the graphics to check the stamp and die in the store.



Here are links to the DTs



21 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty Isha!

Zarah said...

Beautiful! I love that you made this motif doable even for those among us who do not have your skill at colouring (I am not over the perfection of the elephant... WOW!), and that you made her seem like she is - which she should be - submerged in water. Clever on many levels! Thanks!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, the background on this card is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love it =) thanks for sharing =)

Shelly said...

Stunning, Isha!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the colors.

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful shaker card! That Mermaid is amazing!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my word, how cool is this card?! The background is amazeballs!

D.Ann C said...

Love your fabulous shaker!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the underwater feeling.

Sharla said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the embossing!

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous! I feel like I'm underwater and bumped into a mermaid! Stunning!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is soooooo very pretty!!! Love it!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the sprinkles of color around the design.
Really gives it some depth.
thanks for sharing a beautiful card.

Deepti said...

I am speechless!

Brandi R said...

Love this! Gorgeous background ♥

Heather said...

Wow!!! This is sooo unique and sooo cool! That background is awesome.

Unknown said...

Very neat and different! I love it.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable card! Love the pretty colors!

Indy's Designs said...

Love the ocean feel to this! Great job!

MBakeler said...

Isha, You put so much love and care into making this card! You can see the intricate background with the subtle underwater hues and imaging the mermaid on acetate is pure genius! I love it, love it, love it!