Monday, July 27, 2015

SugarPea Designs July Sweet Peek Day 1

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs July release week DAY 1 and we have lots of awesome products to share with you :)

For my card I used this cute and adorable image...this is one of my favorites from the release :) I did some no-line watercoloring using my new Zig Clean color brush pens and Derwent inktence pencils. I then die-cut the stitched circle and layered it using 3 more layers of circles and then adhered it to the main panel. Finally, I applied some shimmer spritz to the balloons. Love the subtle sparkle.


Here is a close up




Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the "Tons of Fun" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.

Click on the graphics to check the stamp and die in the store.



Check out all the wonderful inspiration by the design team :)

Supplies:


35 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great coloring, this is so cute.

Unknown said...

Isha, did you cut the front leg to wrap the string around it? Or is it threaded through? Can't really tell. But it's so adorable! Love the coloring and the popped up focal circle. Gorgeous card.

JoAnn said...

Really cute card. Your coloring is fabulous. I love how you did the string on the balloons and around his hand.

Piali said...

Super cute card, Isha!! Love it!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is super sweet, Isha!

Angel said...

Love all the balloons! This is SO sweet!

Renae said...

Very cute card!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness !! LOVE IT ♡

D.Ann C said...

What a sweet and gorgeous scene!

Donna said...

Oh me oh my! You are so talented! Love how you colored this adorable elephant! Can't wait for the new release!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Stunning!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the no line colouring...great card Isha!

Teresa Doyle said...

Isha, you have done a phenomenal job watercolouring this adorable image! You have made such a beautiful scene here! Terrific job showcasing these wonderful new products! Cudos to you!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, FUN, Fun and SO cute!! Your coloring looks so awesome and it has such a cool airy feel to it!! You rock!!

Nancy said...

Oh my this is on of the most darling cards I have ever seen! Love the subtle sky in the background! Absolutely sensational!

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the no line watercoloring.

Unknown said...

the water coloring turned out great! I love the soft look.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you continued the grass inside the circle. makes for an interesting design.
The coloring is great.
thanks for sharing an adorable card.

Maria said...

Love this super cute elephant and the nice colouring in. Lovely stamp and die set.

Sharla said...

OH Wow!! I totally love the watercolor, just fabulous!

Claire Broadwater said...

AMAZING! I love the watercoloring! Just such an adorable card! XX

Heather said...

Wow!! Your coloring is stunning! I LOVE that little "hill" you created for him to sit on. Perfect!

Alexandra Madison said...

You achieved such a beautiful soft image from your coloring. The person receiving this birthday card sure is lucky!

Brandi R said...

WOW what an awesome card! FABULOUS coloring and stunning design. LOVE this ♥

Sparkle Plenty said...

Clever use of string. Really adds to the card.

JessicaK said...

Love the spotlight ypu did with the circle die nand ellie. Great layout

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Isha. It's really cute. Love that elephant and how you tied the balloons to the arm

Michele K. Henderson said...

Isha, I absolutely LOVE your elephant card! The soft watercolor look is just beautiful! Very impressive!

Indy's Designs said...

WOW! I just love your coloring and your design! This is such a sweet little elephant!!

Unknown said...

so much fun and too cute, gorgeous x

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute, Isha! Love this adorable elephant holding the balloons!!

Zarah said...

Oh my goodness, STOP - level of cuteness is too high! I just literally squealed in delight. SUCH a fantastic card! All the cute details are wonderful and your colouring is fantastic and I cannot stand how adorable it is that you matted him on a circle - and still kept the colouring going outside it! That is an idea I will steal asap!!
TFS, I will definitely be back here in your blog! :D

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too adorable Isha! Love the watercoloring!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Amazing coloring.

Becca Yahrling said...

Fantastic coloring! This is beautiful.