Thursday, July 23, 2015

Perfect Day!

Hello Everyone!! Today I have a quick card to share with you. Actually, I got this awesome stamp from Waffle Flower....Just love those cute monkeys :)
So, I made one card, which I can only share later but then I created this 2nd. card too. I am seeing this trend everywhere and I love creating backgrounds.
So I started with stamping the images and the colored in an abstract way using my Chameleon markers...nothing has to be in the lines :)




It's summer holiday time here, so I am not getting much ME time. I do have some cards scheduled though :) See you soon!!!



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous background Isha.

Shelly said...

Super SWEET, Isha!

Shona Chambers said...

Sorry for my late comment, I've been trying to catch up after being sick. I kept this post aside because I just had to tell you how much I LOVE this card. I just got this stamp set too and you've totally inspired me with ideas on how to use it. Love all the colours and how you didn't colour the images in perfectly. It simply is a gorgeous card!!