Monday, August 22, 2016

Love!!

It's busy day at my blog today. 
For the SugarPea Designs Fall Release Day 1 Please Click HERE.
For Hero Arts Holiday Release Blog Hop, Please click HERE.


Hello and Happy Monday everyone! Today I am sharing a card using the lovely inspiration photo for our August challenge over at Waffle Flower Crafts


wfc-201608-photo

This photo reminds me of the cool water on a summer day!! And that is the inspiration for my card.
I used the Shellabrate Stamp set. I created the background using distress inks and did some no-line watercoloring for the Turtles using my Derwent Inktense pencils. Love the result.






Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.


1 comment:

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful coloring of your turtles!!