Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Summer Mixed Media Journal Page

Hello everyone! I'm so super excited to share my project as a guest designer at Hero Arts Blog. I don't know if you know that Hero Arts is very special to me as I had my 2 Hero Arts stamps only when I started my stamping journey :). I love their style and products. Thank you Hero Arts for this awesome opportunity.

As soon as I saw the "For You Flowers" and "Flamingo" stamps and "Palm Tree" die, I had this idea to create a mixed media journal page and I am really happy on how it turned out. Check out the Hero Arts Blog HERE on the supplies and how my page came to life :) Here is a sneak peek for you :)


Thanks for stopping by!
I will add the supplies soon.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Congratulations and so gorgeous Isha!

Celeste Goff said...

So pretty Isha! I love that awesome pink flamingo!