Saturday, September 3, 2016

Got Brains?

Hello everyone!

Today I'm excited to share a preview of the new release over at Your Next Stamp! You're going to absolutely love it! (At least I do...lol)
You can check out the full preview HERE.

For my card, I used the Zombie from the Spook-tacular Halloween Stamp Set. Usually, I'm not a fan of zombies and halloween, but this little guy got my heart (even though he wants brains...) ;)



Here's the full set I used:


Stay tuned as we have a blog hop in about ten hours!

Have a nice day :)





7 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

LOL, you are not alone Isha, I LOVE it too! You've done a fantastic job on this card!

Linda T said...

I just laughed when I saw this. How adorable. Beautiful background and coloring. Great stamp set.

Doudou said...

Very fun card. Lovely colors!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is hysterical! Love it!

jintyoo7 said...

HAHA - too funny for wards! Brilliant card Isha and what fabulous inking and colouring :-)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I am definitely casing this one! Colorful and fun.

Lisa Lara said...

just soooooooooooooooooooo cute Isha.