Thursday, September 1, 2016

Party Like A Rockstar

Hello everyone!

Today is a special post and I am so excited to tell you that I will be guest designing for Your Next Stamp in the month of September. I recently came across their products and fell in love with them.
You can check out my Introductory post HERE.

For my card today I used this cuuuteee Monster from Silly Monster Rockstars stamp set. I used the matching dies too.
I first created the galaxy background as it's perfect with the sentiment...why if you are thinking. It's cos I have half the sentiment to the inside of my card. So the sentiment is Party like a ROCKSTAR. And I just went with the word STAR...lol

It was fun coloring him :)


And the inside of the card


I want to thank Karen and Julie for inviting me over. And don't forget to check out the shop...you will really love all the awesome products!!



2 comments:

Esther said...

What an awesome card! You've created such a fab galaxy background, and coloured the cute monster perfectly. Great inspiration, thank you! Esther

Celeste Goff said...

Love the space background and that adorable little rocking monster is too cute!