Monday, September 12, 2016

Love you a Bunch!

Hello and Happy Monday everyone! Today I am sharing a card using the lovely inspiration photo for our September challenge over at Waffle Flower Crafts.

I used: A Bunch stamp set, Mini Trifold Notes Die, Chunky Chevron Die
I got inspired by the colors. The white space, texture and the circles of the garlands floating around. I did some dry embossing using the chevron die for added texture!



Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.

3 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Hi Isha, what a delightful cad! I just love those water-colures tiny envelopes - fabulous card :-D

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty little card Isha! How adorable are those sweet, scalloped envelopes?

Dawn T said...

so adorable Isha.