Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Magic of Christmas! Simon Says Stamp Guest Designer

Hello everyone! I am so happy and excited to be guest designing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this month. 

wed-designerspotlight-header

wed-newchallenge-header

Today we are sharing cards featuring Stampendous  Christmas Critters.


I used this cute little kitten stamp "Cling Wonderous Kitten". Stamped it onto my panel and created a mask. Once masked, I sponged the background and then colored the image using Zig Clean color real brush markers. This card was so much fun to create :)
I added some glitter and gold flicks.


Here is a close-up to see all the texture :)


Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store


50dollar_voucher_600px


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see your awesome creations among the challenge entries :)




7 comments:

Lin said...

What a perfectly sweet little kitty, Isha! Adorable image for our challenge this week!

Sue Smith said...

WOW, great coloring on this darling kitty, makes me want to touch it to make sure he/she isn't real. Love the Santa hat and the puffed snowy trim :)

Lorraine A said...

such a cute card Isha, the little kitty is adorable and I love the background, absolutely gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

Totally adorable, Isha! Love the texture around the fur :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Darnell said...

If I haven't already congratulated you, Isha, congratulations on the honor! Your kitty card is really sweet and beautifully colored! It stole my heart!! Hugs, Darnell

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card Isha!

Dawn T said...

This is just adorable Isha.