Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thinking of You! Simon Says Stamp Guest Designer

Hello everyone! I am so happy and excited to be guest designing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this month. I really love the awesome customer service by them and being international, it really helps me a lot.
Not to mention all the latest products in their store :) I am a huge fan!!!

wed-designerspotlight-header

wed-newchallenge-header

This week's challenge theme is Thinking of you and we are showcasing Penny Black Stamps, one of my favorite stamp companies :)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is what I created. I love the rich Autumn colors and the pumpkin season pushed me to create a Candy corn pumpkin spice muffin...lol


The stamps I used are Penny Black Buddy and the Duck, Words of Kindness. I sponged some distress inks to create the background and then flicked some gold shine...That is my new favorite I think :)

Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px 

Simon Says Stamp 

Looking forward to see you participate in the challenge HERE. Have a nice crafty day!!!


9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Isha, little Buddy is super cute and the background with the gold splatter is fabulous, I love the whole design of this :-)

It is lovely to have you back with us!! Thank you for agreeing to be in the Spotlight! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

He is so cute and I love how you have coloured him. The background is perfect !
Great to have you joining us this month at Simon Says Stamp x

Lin said...

Welcome back, Isha! I love this orange with the gold accents!

Virginia L. said...

So cute and gorgeous!! Love it, Isha! Congrats on the Guest Design! Well done!

Stephanie said...

Isha, what an adorable pup! Love this card design and the splash of gold is such a nice touch! Thanks for being our November GD! :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Isha. Gongrats on your guest spot.

Celeste Goff said...

This is just so sweet Isha!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Congrats on your GD Spot! Wow, your card is a stunner! Love the warm colors with the golden spatters! And your coloring ist beautiful as always!
Have a great day
Marlene

Teresa Kline said...

luv this isha! your coloring is amazing!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*