Wednesday, November 30, 2016

You MatterTo Me!

Hello everyone! I am so happy and excited to be guest designing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this month. Today is my last post for them. I want to thank Simon Says and Lorraine for having me over. It was fun and I had a blast :)

wed-designerspotlight-header

wed-newchallenge-header

Today we are sharing "Anything Goes" using Concord&9th products. If you know me, I love their products a lot.


I used the Blossom Die as my starting point. I really love this die and how it can be used in a variety of ways.




Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see your awesome creations among the challenge entries :)


10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So artsy and beautiful, Isha!! It's been so awesome to have your guest designing with us this month! Thank you for your FABULOUS work!

Lin said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Isha! It's been so fun having your beautiful work this month!

Tracy Freeman said...

It is so so pretty ! Reminds me of Spring.
It's been great having you with us X

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Isha, the whole design of this is so pretty, the background is fabulous!! 😍❤️

It has been a real pleasure having you along with us. Thanks so much for being in the spotlight!! 😊

Luv
Lols X X X

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Isha!

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, and I love how you've used the die! Beautifully done, Isha! Hugs!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Isha!

Rachel A. said...

This card is gorgeous! 😍

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Gorgeous card, especially the ombre background. Love it!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful card Isha! Love that background! So pretty!!

So happy that you were with us all month!!

hugs....