Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry Everything: MFT

Hello everyone! Christmas is just round the corner. I have yet to finish more Christmas cards, so today, I created a card using some My Favorite Things, products along with Tim Holtz stencils and some Nuvo products by Tonic Studios.


I die-cut some flowers and leaves and colored them using Zig Clean color real brush markers. Sponged some distress inks through the stencil using the stencil brush for a soft look. Die-cut the frame and used the Nuvo Gilding flakes to get thos wonderful texture look. Stamped the sentiment and adhered the flowers. I used some Nuvo crystal drops for the flower centers. The more I use the Nuvo products, the more I am loving them :)




Have a nice crafty day :)



2 comments:

Darnell said...

Haha, I love that sediment, Isha! And your design to showcase it is fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!