Tuesday, August 29, 2017

FSJ - Do the ImPAWsible

Hello everyone! It's finally autumn here and the leaves have started to change the colors. I really love autumn colors :) So creating this cute, whimsical autumn theme card was so much fun!!! For today, I used all the products by Richard Garay's Fun Stampers Journey.


Here is the step by step tutorial on how I created this card:


I started with creating my background first. I cut a tiny hill using post it pad and used it as mask. I sponged some True Fusion Inks using the large Dauber Dowel. I then die-cut this panel using the Journey Rectangle die. 
I then, flicked some of the Gold silk.
Now, it's fun coloring time. I stamped the images, colored them using FSJ Pure color pencils. They are smooth and creamy and blend beautifully. Once the coloring was done, I die-cut the images using the co ordinating dies. Finally I assembled everything together.


Fun, isn't it!!! I would love to know what you like about AUTUMN/ FALL

Supplies:
All the products used are by Fun Stampers Journey

Stamp/ Die: Campfire Friends stamps and die set
Cardstock: Oatmeal Cookie, Whip Cream
Ink: Lemon Drop, Lemon Drop, Limeade Squash, Black Licorice
Journey Gold Silk
Journey Color Burst Pure Color Pencils 
White Liner Tape
RG Amaze Machine

No comments: