Monday, August 28, 2017

RG Days collection by Richard Garay

Hello Everyone! Today, I am sharing a card using the RG Days collection by Richard Garay. I also used some products by Fun Stampers journey. 
I love this collection as it makes it easy to create all those masculine projects so easy. I wanted to create a card and a layout for hubby for his birthday yesterday :) Today, I am sharing the card.



Here are some steps to create this:

Make a top folding cardbase. Cut patterned paper. Die-cut the pocket, stamp and emboss the sentiment. Stamp and emboss the watch using silver embossing powder. Color inside using white pencil to give the metallic effect.Cut out the shirt, shoes and the sock using the patterned paper. Stamp and die-cut the bow. Assemble everything together.

Supplies: 


Other than this I also used some Fun Stampers Journey products as well

Journey Twine Black Licorice
White Liner Tape

Have a nice day and have fun crafting!!!

1 comment: