Thursday, August 31, 2017

FSJ - Travelers Journal

Hello everyone! If you noticed recently, I am totally enjoying using my new Travelers Journal from Fun Stampers Journey. I had this photo of my husband from our recent trip to Ireland. We were at The Giants Causeway and the stones were so gorgeous with the hexagon shape. So the Pattern Love stamp set was just a PERFECT match to use on my page :)


I created a simple background pattern using the ink in Rock Candy, Beach Breeze and Lemon drop colors. I used Whip Cream cardstock as I wanted to stamp in the center too. I then adhered this page to my FSJ Travelers notebook.


I then die-cut the Film Capture die using Rock Candy cardstock. I really love how the inks and cardstock match. It makes mixing and matching so easy :)
I then stamped the word  "vacation".


As some accents I used the washi tape and stamped n cut the Arrow from the "Remember Today" stamp and die bundle.  Total fun!!

Supplies:
All the products used are by Fun Stampers Journey

Stamp: Remember Today, Pattern Love, Planner Elements
Die: Remember Today, Film Capture die set
Cardstock: Whip Cream, Rock Candy, Oatmeal Cookie
Ink: Lemon Drop, Beach Breeze, Rock Candy
Journey Silver Silk
Sweet Romance Washi Tape
White Liner Tape
FSJ Amaze Machine

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool travel journal entry! First, I love your journal, and second I adore that cool geometric and masculine layout!