Monday, April 29, 2019

Heffy Doodle + Chibitronics Collaboration Blog Hop

Hello and welcome! Today we at Heffy Doodle are having a super fun Blog Hop with Chibitronics! I am sure you all know Chibitronics, they make creating interactive light up cards so easy. 



I made a slider interactive card. When we pull the slider panel the heart and the girls jewellery lights up :)
 For my card I used the Prehistoric Pals, Bots of Love, Gnome Matter What, Big Bug Hugs stamps along with

I started by die-cutting some grass borders and sponging some distress ink to it. Stamp sentiment.
Take a mat layer and sponge blue and pink ink to create the sky. I then stamped, colored and die-cut the images.
 I then took a white cardbase amd created a circut to where I wanted my lights. I made a tiny hole in the heart which the bee is holding and in the girls necklace and adhered vellum from behind.

Here is a close up of the card

 This is how the heart and necklace lights up :)



This is how my circuit looks 


Here is a short video to see the lights in action!

 

Prizes: Chibitonics Starter kit & £50 HeffyDoodle Gift Certificate. Giveaway closes May 4th 2019 Midnight EST. Two winners will be announced May 6th, 2019. AWESOME isn't it?? All you have to do is comment on each stop of the hop :)

Hop List:

Heffy Doodle
Koren Wiskman
Kelly Griglione
Jessica McAfee
Wei Wei Wang
Francesca Vignoli
Yukiko Sugiyama
Isha Gupta <<you're HERE
Eiko Uchida
Ali Farmer
Kelly Szafron
Cassie Tezak
Vanessa Reinheimer
Yukiko Inami

Hope you enjoyed my creation! Have fun hopping!!

24 comments:

scrappypaper said...

I love the scene card! I wish I could create more scenes like this.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love the scene you created. :)

Bianca Wegner said...

Such a sweet idea!

sharon g said...

So cute. I am loving the glow...and the whole theme is adorable!!!!

Bernadet said...

This is realy great done Isha!

Raga Senthil said...

Such an adorable scene you have created! Love the glow!super cute Isha! 😘😘

Denise Bryant said...

What an adorable scene you created! Love the light up details!

Teri S. said...

Heffy doodle really has captured the prehistoric look well with this fun stamp set! It reminds me of the cartoons when I was young called "The Flintstones". Don't ask how many decades ago that was, okay? lol
Your card is wonderful & the light up necklace adds such a different aspect to it of course. Thanks!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute card. Love the heart
and jewelry lighting up.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Megan said...

Great card. Then lights up are a cool idea.

Sue D said...

Cute scene and I like the light up feature.

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your sweet creation!

Chandhini said...

Super cute scene, loved the card.

Niki L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki L said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing!
Niki

Dee Earnshaw said...

so cute:)

MadeByMeghanK said...

Thank you for the video! This is DARLING! I Love your coloring and the scene you created!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww! How cute!!! Love it!!!

Mirella said...

That’s so sweet! I love all the creative designs people come up with, to include the chibi lights!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Super cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So fun!

Subhashini said...

Super genius Isha, love the card and the cute girl.

Gab said...

What an adorable scene!

Sarah May said...

Fun :)