Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Favorite Things Guest: MFT April Release

Hello crafty friends! I am so super excited and thrilled to be a guest for My Favorite Things this month!! It's like a dream...YAAAY!!!
Thank you Stephanie and the MFT team :)

The new release from MFT is now live, we are showcasing some wonderful inspiration with you all!


 For my first card I simply wanted to play with this adorable tree image from the Sweet Spring Friends stamp set. I stamped them and colored using copic markers. I then flicked some white ink to them. Now, die-cut the images using coordinating dies. I based my card on the sentiment as we actually were having a rainy spell and after rain comes the sun and bring the rainbow along with it :)
To add emphasis on the sentiment I popped the tree under it using 3D foam. I stamped the grass from the Scene Builder stamp set and sponged some shabby shutters distress ink to ground the trees.



For the next card, I used the cute bunny image from the Sweetest Somebunny stamp set and the little bunny from the Sweet Spring Friends stamp set,  they go so well together. I used the grass stamp from the Scene Builder stamp set to create the base for the bunnies. You will love this stamp set as it's perfect for so many styles. For this card, I did some masking and sponged the sky and ground. I then added some score lines to frame the scene. I stamped the images using light colored distress ink as I wanted to do some no-line coloring. I used Derwent Inktense pencil colors to add the color. Finally, I stamped the cute little florals as an accent and wrote the sentiment onto the new Fishtail Flag Trio Die-namics die.



For my last card, I used this cute piggy from the Piggy Pebbles stamp set. It stole my heart with the flower in it's hand...lol I stamp it using light color ink as I wanted to do no-line coloring. Using my Zig clean color real brush markers, I colored in the image and die-cut it. I then created this window using the Rectangle Peek-a-boo window die from previous releases. I stamped the sentiment and a tiny bit of grass from the  Sweetest Somebunny stamp set. To finish, I added some adorable floral sequins by Studio Katia.



These are just some of the AWESOMENESS being released today. Check out the MFT blog for a lot more products and inspiration :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

43 comments:

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love the rainbow trees! :) Cute cards.

ChristinaH said...

Such sweet creations!

Kay D said...

Wow! These cards are all beautiful! I love how you combined sets on your bunny card, they are adorable together. That sweet little piggy is just delightful. Those trees?!!!!!!! I am completely in love with that rainbow of trees!

NinaS said...

Adorable set of cards. Love the rainbow trees.

Lisa Byers said...

I love your gorgeous cards! The rainbow trees are delightful. The others are simply adorable!! Your coloring is flawless!!

Renee's ramblings said...

Oh, my goodness, Isha. Your cards are so inspiring for me! TFS!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How sweet!!! Adorable cards and colouring!!!

Heather said...

Wow, these are all so adorable!!! I really love that sweet bunny card and your coloring is fabulous!

Jo Malicoat said...

Great cards, but I really love those colorful trees - how fun!

Renae said...

Very cute cards!

Emily said...

I love them all. I wouldn't know what to choose either if I was given a chance to be a guest designer. It was probably hard to stop at just 3!

Jessica Blixt Wendin said...

Love them all

MadeByMeghanK said...

ALL AMAZING! I Love the rainbow trees! The bunnies and pig are sooo cute!

Renee's ramblings said...

All of your cards are great!

Deeps said...

I love all your cards but in particular love the rainbow line of trees.

Annalisa said...

What a great tutorial in the many ways one can use the scene builder set. I also really like how you focused on the non-main stamp images in your first card. And your no-line coloring is adorable. Thanks for sharing all these great cards with us!

Kristen Snoozy said...

These are all so so cute! You really balance your cards out well. Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to play with these great sets!

Natalie said...

The Scene Builder grass really makes your first two cards complete. Thanks for being a part of this great release.

Sue D said...

Cute critter cards and love the rainbow of trees.

slbt17 said...

love the bunny card - I think that is my favorite set this release!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love these fabulous creations!

Liz O. said...

love all these sweet cards Isha! thanks for the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet cards! Love the colorful trees, the adorable bunnies and pig!

Leanne said...

Fabulous coloring.

DGolly said...

So many wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing.

Tanja said...

lovely cards, I especially like the bold colours of the first one.

Craftyfield said...

Both cards are adorable!

karenb said...

Your bunny card is my favorite! So cute!

Jen P said...

What a delightful and fun set of cards!

Wendi J said...

Their all so cute. Love your coloring.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty and perfect for springtime.

Dee Earnshaw said...

such delightful cards - love the piggy card:)

SabineV said...

All of these critters are just too adorable! Love your cards.

ionabunny said...

Love your bright trees and the bunnies are just sooooo cute. Hugz

Janeen said...

i like your brights

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic cards! I love the rainbow trees!

Elizabeth B said...

Adorable cards!! Very colorful! I just got some real brush pens. I need a lot of practice. You did an amazing job on the bunny with them. I'm envious!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Wow! I love all three cards! My favorite is probably the rainbow trees because I love anything rainbow-colored and the splatters are a great touch!

Karthikha said...

Ooh I love all the 3 cards!! The bunnies are super adorable! :)

Evergreen said...

love the bunny

Mary-Anne V said...

fabulous cards...love the great release and how you used it.

Dana M said...

Amazing cards! Bright, sweet and happy. Fabulous inspiration