Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Favorite Things Guest: Wednesday Sketch

Hello crafty friends! I am so super excited and thrilled to be a guest for My Favorite Things this month!! It's like a dream...YAAAY!!!

So, it's a Wednesday and we have a lovely sketch for you. Sketches are a good starting point if you are struggle to start on a card design. Check out all the info about how you can win a 50$ gift voucher HERE.

There are no fix rules like in my example, a rectangle shape doesn't have to be a rectangle. I simply visualize a rectangle on my card and built my card keeping the elements in that shape. instead of the banner, I simply took the hello word die-cut and adhered to the card.


For my card, I went for a mixed media and no line coloring look. I stamped the GORGEOUS Painted Petals images onto a white cardstock, colored them with copic markers and faber-castell polychromos pencil colors. I then fussy cut the images. 
Now, I added some modelling paste through the Small Brick Wall stencil, I applied it only where I had imagined my rectangle will be :)
Let dry and then add some blue color to create the base for the florals and leaves. Adhere the images.


I adhered the sentiment and to finish adhered some pretty Cupid's Kiss crystals by Studio Katia.

Hope to see you play along the challenge. For more information, do check MFT blog. Thank you My Favorite Things for having me as guest this month :)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats on guesting, Isha! Gorgeous card!

Dawn T said...

Congrats on your guest spot Isha. You've done a beautiful card.

Jane Booth said...

❤️LOvE ❤️ this card!