Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lawn Fawn - It's The Little Things

Hello and welcome back everyone! I got a couple of the new stamps by Scraphouse shop in Switzerland and was enjoying playing with them. I used some of my older dies to create this fun playful card. I saw the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 75 and jumped in right away. 

Here is my card with the take on spectacular Skies :) I love creating night skies with galaxies...it's simply mesmarizing.
I started by creating the sky using black brusho and various tonic  shimmer powder. I then added flicks of white and silver paint. Once this was dry, I added some dots and a cute heart using white gel pen.


Stamp, color and cut the images. Die-cut the clouds and sponge some tumbled glass inks. Assemble everything together.

I also added the word smile using the Speech Bubbles dies. I love this sentiment from the new release, which is perfect for today's times.


Hope you enjoyed my creation. Have a nice day! Stay safe.

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

Hi, Isha! Your card is incredibly gorgeous, that sky is definitely spectacular! Thank you for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Joyce Heinen said...

The sky looks so cool, love it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Julie W said...

Isha- that galaxy sky is incredible! I've bookmarked the page for future reference (and that's not something I do often). TFS this fun project!

Samantha Mann said...

this is so amazing! i love that galaxy sky!! it's so mesmerizing! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies challenge! :)

Christy said...

How lovely! I love your take o a galaxy background. Just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Gab said...

Great card ... gorgeous sky