Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Studio Katia - Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone!I am on Studio Katia blog with a floral monochromatic birthday card today. I love to use products in various ways to get the most out of them. Here I used the Lovely Blooms stamp and used part of it to create my floral focal point. I love to play with colors but at the same time I love the soft color palette too, which is what I have on my card.


To start, I sponged distress oxide ink in spun sugar and worn lipstick to a white layer using the blender brush.I then applied the same inks to the Zig Zag Stripes stamp, spritz twice with water and stamped this panel. Let this dry. Die-cut a heart from the Fancy Scallop Hearts Die using Vellum. Adhere the heart to the layer. Die-cut this panel using the Scallops Hearts die. Stamp the floral image onto watercolor paper using WOW! slow drying ink, emboss using WOW! Gold Pearl embossing powder. Cut the center floral cluster and a few of the leaves of your liking. Add color using Zig clean color brush markers. 


Adhere the mat layer to the white cardbase. Lay some gold embroidery floss towards the upper side of the heart and adhere the floral cluster using 3D white foam onto the heart. Stamp sentiment from the Blooming Bunch stamp set. To finish, I adhered some of the Gold Sparkle Crystals and Summer Fusion sequins. 
Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Thhanks great blog post