Thursday, November 17, 2011

Have a Colorful Christmas...

Yup!!! Colorful Christmas...you will know why in a few seconds. I had this Hero Arts stamp out for a week now and today while cleaning my table...I saw the blings and the inspiration hit me. I started to play like a child with all the colors I have and really love the outcome.
There is lots of texture going on so its perfect for the challenge at the Lily Pad blog.
I stamped the music bg stamp using white ink onto Kraft card. For the center panel, I added some distress inks and embossed the tree stamp with Champagne ep.The red strips are distressed with red ink and the lots of pearl water. For the snow I tore some white paper, distressed the edges and used some distress inks. For the glitter and shine all over I used perfect pearls and stickles.


To finish off loads of blings and a small snow flake stamp. I am submitting it for the following challenges:
CMIT Featured Designer Challenge 
Heidi'sHobbystuggu: Christmas cards with bling

Hope you like my card. TFL

14 comments:

ScrappyKsue said...

This is soooo pretty! Love all the bling!

Karen B. said...

Really beautiful and elegant!

yyam said...

Oh wow! What an elegant card! Love the fabulous sparkle! :)

Jay Gee said...

Really pretty card Isha and it looks so festive with all the bling :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joyning the challenge at HeidisHobbystuggu this month!

Lin said...

Beautiful, just full of texture, Isha! Thanks so much for playing again with us at the Pond!

Tina Dot Com said...

Hello Isha,

this christmas tree looks is so pretty. I love the bling in several colors and the whole sketch of the card. Brilliant!

Hugs, Tina

Tee said...

I love the bling!! Its so gorgeous and so so colorful!! I love the whole card...
what blings are these?

alexandra s.m. said...

So rich and beautiful Isha!
Love it and your background is gorgeous too ;-)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Oh Isha your tree is fabulous decorated with all those sparkly gems!

Mo said...

Wow..., this looks gorgeous Isha, love it !!!
Hugs,
Mo

Eva Marie said...

wow...this is so gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at HedisHobbystuggu :o)

Virginia L. said...

This is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I love your use of the blings as they are really the unsung hero in this design! Love it, Isha!

Emily Leiphart said...

So, so beautiful! I hope you are a winner with this one. I wish I could make cards like this!