Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank you

I like making thank you cards. There is so much I am thankful for. Getting a handmade card, I feel, can itself say it all. The love someone puts into making it...is a special feeling to me. The theme at Lawnscaping challenge helped me create yet another Thank you card...its kind of looks like the inspiration photo...lol. I used Quinn's ABC's and lots of different colored flock. It was fun playing with flock and the alphabet stamps.


Talking about thanks, that's the challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog. I also used 3D foam underneath the circles but it was difficult to take photo of. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha this is so fun and colorful. I like how you used the same letters in the background to create your alphabet circles.

melania deasy said...

Wow....this card so fun!!! the colors gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

Laurel Beard said...

Isha, I love this. Perfection! Love all the different colored letters! LOVE! The layout reminds me of the inspiration photo!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like all of the colors!! How fun!! : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube!
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!

Karen B. said...

So much fun and so colorful!

Lynnette said...

What a fun and cheery card.

Melissa Bove said...

Awesome card!! Love all the fabulous colors and your design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa